Thursday, April 15, 2010

Captain Blye and the Rabbi Episode 21 and 22, with a special guest!!!!!

Good morning hockey fans,
Skimming through this little bloggy thing of mine, I noticed that I didn't post last week's show. Largely through my own laziness/massive amount of time that I spent on real work. But I admit that it's no excuse. Therefore, for posterity's sake, I link to Episode 21. In that show, we opened with the hunt for 8th in the West. Colorado had just clinched the final spot and Calgary were sent packing. In period two, we discussed the upcoming home-and-home between the Rangers and Flyers, which turned into a pair of the most exciting games of the season.  We of course closed with a preview of our trip to Montreal and discussed the Habs-Leafs rivalry in general.

Now that mistake is out of the way, on to this week's shenanigans. Episode 22 was our first attempt at a three-person show as we invited theactivestick to help us break down our trip to the Bell Centre for the Habs-Leafs game on Saturday and get her thoughts on the Les Boys' chances in the post-season. In periods two and three, Ethan and I break down the first round of Eastern and Western Conference playoff pictures. Who wins, who gets upset and who wins it all in end. You can check out Ethan's picks here and my more snarky choices here and here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment